Recently a man in Connecticut was found with 300 gallons of his own pee in his house.
When I made this picture of me pretending to pay my taxes in pure “California Gold” I actually did my due diligence and collected my own pee for an entire month.
Here are 74 things I learned.
9. Drink a Coke, pee a Coke, volume barely changes at all.
20. Pee gets darker with age.
3. Peeing in bottles is pragmatic and therefore kinda addictive.
9. It’s not that weird. What’s weird is how much water we use to flush such small amounts of pee.
44. Many bottles of pee can be rather mesmerizing both aesthetically and existentially.
46. I sorta get why Howard Hughes kept doing it.
16. 300 gallons would take maybe a year tops for a motivated urinator.
76. Emptying 60 bottles of pee is less fun than filling them.
11. I am able to break a habit quickly even if it’s practical and sorta fun.